Wednesday, June 12, 2013

A little bit of Patti Stanger, a Whole Lot of Miss Cleo

If you are a regular reader - you know that when it comes to affairs of my own heart - I am pretty much clueless.  I mean it is called Being Single is the New Black for a reason.  It can be taken two ways.  Being single is as fab as my bed head on any given morning, or it can be as dark as my soul when I feel I have been scorned. I've been single for two years now and am probably ready for a real relationship - I just don't think a real relationship is ready for me. Coast Guard Guy is singular proof of that statement!

I get some interesting requests in the email box associated with the blog.  I get a lot of requests for book reviews which I would LOVE to do if I had the time.  I have been asked to link other's peoples pages to my site which I won't unless I LOVE their site and then I put it on the Fab Reads section.  Most recently though - I was told because of my blog;  I would be a good fit to give relationship advice at Wizpert.com.  Once I picked myself off the floor from laughing hysterically at the notion - I decided what the heck.  If you know me personally you  KNOW how much I love giving my opinion  and seriously -  what haven't I experienced in life?  I've been married and divorced.  I was a slut in my twenties and a prude in my forties.  I had a guy who came over to have sex fell asleep in my bed before anything happened and I have endured more horrible coffee interrogations than any one person should have to. I've been in love with my best friend, only to see him marry someone else and not be invited to the wedding and I've broken a few hearts myself.  I've been date raped and had a couple of threesomes - I've pretty much spanned the globe of experience.

So now not only am I the self proclaimed Queen of the Blogosphere - I am officially a Wizpert who specializes in Dating and Relationship advice. I even have a new badge for the blog to prove it! (I am a whore for blog badges!)  They do say - those who can't do - teach and I have more than proven I dating isn't my own forte!  So if you are DYING for my "expert" (yes I am STILL giggling maniacally over that) opinion on your dating or relationship woes - just click on my picture to your left (no your OTHER left) and if I am available - I will give it my best shot!  Who wouldn't want my own personal spin on their life?  I'm getting pretty good at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment