Tuesday, December 6, 2011

When a picture isn't worth a thousand words!

I was trying to remember what exactly it was the that the guy who forgot my name did to annoy me the last time he had tried to meet me.  I remembered it yesterday.  He sent me a shirtless picture. He had sent me many pictures of his face & he was cute.  I could have done much worse.  I wasn't expecting man boobs though.  It freaked me out. Unless you have a rock hard body with abs of steel - I really don't want to see your flabby pecks. And if you are sending me pictures of your Adonis physique - chances are you are way out of my league or just looking for sex. Either way - it doesn't benefit me.

I don't understand why men feel the need to send unasked for pictures.  I personally don't care if a guy's body is less than perfect - lord knows mine is. These are the kind of things that are discovered and accepted with time - not to be thrusted in ones face unasked for.  News flash - a picture of your MAN BOOBS is not bringing sexy back. I personally don't want any kind of body shots and I certainly don't subscribe to quid pro quo. Sorry - seeing my girls is a privelege earned.

What tops that though is the almighty penis picture.  I guess one must be careful when asking for a head shot.  WOAH MAMA - that was an eye opener at 8:30 am! I won't even discuss the video that followed.... Whether it is a senator or janitor - what for the love of biscuits and gravy - possess a man to send you his fully erect pride and joy? In my honest opinion- penises are not that hot to look at.  Some may argue that point- but Playboy out sells Playgirl.  We women are mental creatures. Why do you think there are so many romance novels & chick flicks.  If you want to stimulate us - stimulate our mind.  Give us something to think about, to ponder, to crave.  Don't send us something that we can point & laugh at.  I feed nobodies ego but my own.

Maybe I am in the minority - but I like my men like I like my Christmas presents.  Fully wrapped.  It is much more fun to unwrap the present & see what your getting than have it handed to you full monty. Don't give me a reason to chicken out before I ever meet you - I can give myself enough reasons for that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment