Wednesday, January 4, 2012

So far - so - yeah we really don't need to go there

See....4 days into the New Year & my resolutions have gone kaput.  Now I really did think I would be back at my own place by now, but a jacked up knee is kind of preventing that 2.7 mile bike ride home.  I am not saying I won't give it a few more tries though.  I am famous for doing the same thing over & over expecting different results.

I did drink 3 glasses of water today though. Granted they were flavored with Mio, but it was still zero calories.  I have not really been able to resist the sweets in the kitchen though.  It has been a very stressful start to my new year. Did I tell you I am officially 6 months away from being really single instead of pretending?

I am still trying to fight my inner demons.  I also am dealing with the fact that I am as shallow as a infant sized bath tub. Cute guy with commonality - but he is a big boy. I am trying to convince myself I can go for it.  Not working.  (Hello Kettle - this is Pot - your black)(BEST line from Friends ever).  No, I am choosing to spin my wheels over the guy who swears he loves my personality and that is all that matters.  Yes I do know it won't go past date one.  Damnit - I even broke the resolution is print!  Of course he will love me.  Ocho Cinco told me I was pretty enough, smart enough & gosh darnit people want to F me and to tell myself that in the mirror until I believe it.  Yes - he did too tell me that - he told all his tweet followers that.

I am proud to say though - that I have yet to bring Fred back from my proverbial dead.  Then again - I doubt he knows I killed him off.  No well wishes for Christmas or New Years from him and I am STILL waiting for my birthday polar bear he bought me 2 months after the fact.  Like Hilary Duff said "So Yesterday, So Yesterday, Don't worry about me, I'm gonna be OK".  Yes I am quoting Disney pop princesses - sue me - I am the world coolest Radio Disney mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment